I bought me a smoothie maker. YES! I bought me a smoothie maker for 2014! I’m not going to show it to you because it’s not the greatest. It’s okay… not great but okay. Anyway to break into it, I thought it would be nice to make myself a blended smoothie and share that with the world.
My favourite fresh juice combination has always been carrot and orange. I don’t know if it’s the colour, although I’ve never been that big of a fan of the colour orange. I don’t dislike it or anything. It’s just a colour to me. Maybe the sweetness and tartness of both carrot & orange makes them the ultimate ideal pairing for me. It’s gotta be that.
What kinds of easy smoothies would you recommend to me and my not-that-great-but-okay blender?
“But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.” (Acts 15:11)
- 1 Carrot, peeled & cut into chunks
- 1 Orange, peeled
- ½ cup Water
- 1 wedge Pomelo, pith removed
- Throw carrot chunks and peeled orange* into the blender with water.
- Blend until smooth. Add more water if desired.
- Pour into glasses and top with pomelo pieces.